COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
The continued health and safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority. As a healthcare facility, we currently use the following measures consistent with best practice and local health trends. This may change based on local infection rates secondary to seasonal flu season(s).
- Upon arrival, come on into our office! No more staying in your car and calling our office number to announce your arrival!
- Each patient may bring one extra person with them to their appointment.
- Face masks must be worn by patients, guests and staff during each office visit. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
- Each patient and visitor will be asked prescreening questions when their appointment is scheduled and when the appointment is confirmed (a day or two prior to your appointment date).
- We continue to stagger appointments so that staff have sufficient time to sanitize treatment rooms, hearing aid equipment, exam rooms, and offices between patient appointments.
- While our waiting room has a limited number of safely spaced seating, there is additional seating in the hallway immediately outside our office.
- If desired, curbside drive-up appointments are available for hearing aid repairs and to pick up supplies (batteries, wax guards, etc)
Thank you for supporting our efforts to maximize the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff. We look forward to continuing to provide your hearing healthcare needs.