COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
The continued health and safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority. As a healthcare facility, we use the following measures consistent with Virginia Executive Order 72 (5/14/2021) and the latest CDC guidelines.
- Upon arrival, please call our office and stay in your vehicle. A staff member will come out and escort you into our office at your appointment time. During summer’s warm days, consider using a shaded parking space under the trees which face our exterior office door.
- Each patient may bring one extra person with them to their appointment.
- Face masks must be worn by patients, guests and staff during each office visit. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
- Each patient and visitor will be asked prescreening questions prior to entering Hear Virginia.
- No walk-ins at this time; we continue to see patients by appointment only. And yes, our front door remains locked.
- We continue to stagger appointments so that staff have sufficient time to sanitize treatment rooms, hearing aid equipment, exam rooms, and offices between patient appointments.
- If desired, curbside drive-up appointments are available for hearing aid repairs and to pick up supplies (batteries, wax guards, etc)
- Remote hearing aid programming and reprogramming are available as patient technology (hearing aids, internet, and smartphones) allow.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to maximize the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff. We look forward to continuing to provide your hearing healthcare needs.