COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Although our office door may remain locked to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that our patients and staff are protected, Hear Virginia is open.
The Health and safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority. We are taking the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that our patients and staff are protected.
- Minimizing the number of people in the office at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing any symptoms
- Virtual consultations via video telehealth—within the office or from the privacy of your home
- Remote hearing aid programming and reprogramming as technology allows
- No walk-ins at this time, we are seeing patients by appointment only
- Requesting patients limit companions. If it is necessary, we request that patients limit themselves to only one extra person accompanying them to the appointment
- Requiring patients and staff to wear a mask in the office
- Continuing to provide remote support, telehealth and curbside services
- Hand sanitizer, handwashing, and gloves are being used
- Insisting staff members stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
Thank you for supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.